Karen Aldridge is an actress as well as a writer. She was nominated for the 2008 Joseph Jefferson Award and that just shows how talented she is. After all, awards don’t really mean how great of an actor someone is but it must good to be validated by the industry you work in. She does many works in theatre. She has appeared on some TV shows but it’s theatre where she truly belongs and has flourished.
Aldridge has appeared on lots of TV shows. She has played “Dr.Kendra” on Chicago Fire and is very good at it. Time and again, she has played a very strong empowered African American woman in Tv shows which, I think, must be a very proud achievement for her. She is not a Kardashian or Jenner in the sense that she uses cheap stunts to rake in popularity but it’s all about the work for her. She’s the real deal.
Quick Facts: Karen Aldridge
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) December 19, 2019
10 Facts On Karen Aldridge
- Karen Aldridge is 34 years old as of 2020. However, she looks very youthful and energetic still.
- We have no idea when she celebrates her birthday and thus we don’t have a way to know her zodiac sign.
- Aldridge stands at 5 feet 8 inches of height which gives her tremendous presence on the screen and elsewhere.
- She is of American nationality but we don’t know specifically where she was born in America.
- She appeared in a play called “The Cook” at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago for which she was nominated for Joseph Jefferson Award.
- Aldridge has appeared in TV shows but that doesn’t mean she has abandoned theatre- where she started her journey.
- We have no idea who her husband is. The information is unavailable as she has no Wikipedia site. But there are some sites which have information about her.
- She must travel a lot for her work but mostly works in Chicago.
- She is African American in terms of ethnic background.
- Apparently, she has no Instagram account.