Lia Savini is a popular American actress who has been mainly popular for being the daughter of Tom Savini, a popular American actor. Talking about her professional acting career, it began in the year 1988 when she played the role of a child in the movie named Monkey Shines.
Quick Facts: Lia Savini
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (Approx.)|
|Parents||Tom Savini and Nancy Hare|
A year later, she played as Kathy in the movie called Heartstopper. After nearly 22 years, in 2011, Lia played as Julie in the short movie called Payaso. Talking about her recent appearance, she appeared in a short video documentary entitled The Tom Savini Lecture.
Annnnd Day 2… pic.twitter.com/ruYFQFFdmf
— Lia Savini (@LiaSavini23) April 12, 2014
Apart from all these mentioned shows, Lia has also appeared in other four different shows until now. Being a celebrity kid, people are very excited at the first when she had kicked off her career at just a young age, but now it seems she isn’t much into the film industry.
10 Facts on Lia Savini:
- Lia Savini’s Wikipedia page has not been edited yet but we are sure she will achieve one in the near future. Her IMDb account is the best source to know about her.
- It seems that she has already reached the age of 38 years now.
- There is nothing about her boyfriend or love life to know about.
- She has been well described as an actress who has appeared in around 8 different movies and television series until now.
- Moving on to her height, she seems to be approximately 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- Although she is active on Instagram as @lia.sav.ini, her account seems to be private.
- From Instagram’s profile picture, we have come to know that she really loves cats.
- Coming to her family, she has been recognized everywhere as the daughter of Tom Savini, a popular American actor, and her mother’s name is Nancy Hare.
- Lia is not alone, she has a brother who is called by the name Lon Savini.
- Although we cannot find her on Instagram, we can find her on Twitter definitely as she has around 1100 followers in total.