Savannah Lee May
Savannah Lee May is a young TV actress. She has also appeared in a Lifetime movie. Born in Houston, Texas, Savannah was into movies from a young age.
She began her professional acting career back in 2017, she was 17 years old back then. In 2017, she earned a minor role in an episode of the TV show, School of Rock.
Quick Facts: Savannah Lee May
|Name||Savannah Lee May|
|Birthday||August 12, 2000|
|Age||20 years old|
|Height||5 feet 4 inch|
She gained national recognization in 2019. That year, he played the role of Ava in the Lifetime movie titled The Secret Lives of Cheerleaders. Aged 20, Savannah has a bother and lives with her father and mother in her hometown in Texas, the US.
10 Facts on Savannah Lee May
- Savannah Lee May is a young and highly talented American TV and movie actress. She is best known for her roles in Julie and the Phantoms released in 2020 and Knight Squad released in 2018.
- She was born in Houston, Texas. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is white.
- The Knight Squad actress was born on August 12, 2000. At present, she is 20 years old. On August 13, 2020, she shared a lovely snap back from her 20th birthday celebration on her Instagram page.
- She is popular on social media like Instagram. She is active on Instagram as @savannahleemay. Her Insta page has 81.2k followers.
- The pretty lady seems to have decent height and has a slim body. She is 5 feet and 4 inches tall. Meanwhile, her weight detail is not public.
- She has brown hair and has gorgeous black eyes. She loves long hair. In most of her Google and Instagram pictures, Lee May has got long hair.
- Savannah has a brother named Conner Lee May. For now, the identity of her father and mother is not public.
- Aged 20, Savannah is too young to get married. Also, there are no rumors of Savannah Lee May’s love affairs and linkups in the media.
- Likely, the Knight Squad actress hasn’t had a boyfriend yet. She seems too much into acting though.
- In 2020, Lee May appeared as Carrie in the TV series, Julie and the Phantoms. She appeared in 8 episodes of the TV series.