Joaquina Kalukango is an American actress who is very much popular on Broadway. She is best known for appearing in the Broadway production, The Color Purple. Her role as “Nettie” in the broadway show was an exquisite one. “The Color Purple” went to win Grammy and Emmy for the best broadway show, of course.
Besides, she has done a great job with on-screen acts as well. Best known for her role in the HBO drama series, Lovecraft Country, she has played a few roles in other movies and shows as well. A few noticeable ones of her portrayals are in CBS’s Instinct and Netflix’s When They See Us. Her first feature film includes the 2020 drama movie, One Night in Miami.
Quick Facts: Joaquina Kalukango
10 Facts on Joaquina Kalukango
- Joaquina Kalukango is an American actress best known as “Hanna” in the well-written HBO series, Lovecraft Country.
- Despite her immense popularity, Joaquina Kalukango is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- The actress hasn’t yet bothered to share her age. Joaquina prefers to keep it a secret.
- Moreover, she stands at a good height as well. The actress has short hair and a black skin tone.
- Joaquina doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend. Her social media posts suggest her being single.
- Speaking of which, she often uses Instagram. Her Insta account comprises of more than 4000 followers already. It is an official account with a blue tick.
- The actress started her career with a lot of theatre acts. She has pursued a lot on Broadway.
- But Joaquina is making her way to the on-screen portrayals and has done a great job with her few roles.
- Further facts about her parents and family are not available, unfortunately. She prefers to keep them off the spotlight.
- Despite lacking a Wikipedia biography, her bio is on several websites. Also, her acting credits are vaguely mentioned on IMDb as well.