Scroll Down and find everything about the Cindera Che you need to know, latest relationships update, Family and how qualified she is. Cindera Che Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Social media accounts i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Family, Wiki. Also, learn details Info regarding the Current Net worth of Cindera Che as well as ‘s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Cindera Che is an Asian American actress, model, dancer, and choreographer. She rose to fame initially when she was featured in the music video of Michale Jackson’s hit song. Smooth Criminal. The song was released in 1987.
Moreover, she has also featured in a lot of movies for the past 45 years or so. Started her career as a dancer in a weekly television Taiwanese show, she moved to the United States at the age of 12. Her professional debut came in ABC series, Family Island. After that, she started getting attention and played in a number of movies and Tv shows. Here are the top 10 interesting facts that you need to know about this wonderful actress.
Quick Facts: Cindera Che
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
10 Facts on Cindera Che
- Cindera Che is an Asian American actress and dancer who is best known for her appearance in the music video of the song, Smooth Criminal.
- However, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- As of now, the actress is around 55 years old. Her exact age and birthday still remain a mystery.
- Moreover, the dancer has a mediocre height of around 5 feet and 4 inches. Also, she weighs around 60 kg.
- Moving on, she is also present on social media. The actress has around 2000 followers on Instagram.
- However, the facts about her husband or boyfriend are not available. She has not talked about them.
- Apart from being an actress, she is also a model and comedian. She has starred in a lot of sitcoms over the years.
- Besides, she has been teaching dance for more than 35 years. She is a professional dance coach and choreographer and has toured several countries as a coach.
- Furthermore, she is originally from Taiwan. Her family immigrated to the US when she was 12.
- Talking about them, she has not shared details about her parents yet.